The Last Mile Project in collaboration with the Grenada Country forum is purposed to bringing Agricultural service providers together by strategically providing a platform for stakeholders with similar goals to work together. These Stakeholders include farmers, the private & public sector, Non-Governmental Organizations and Community Based Organizations.
The overarching vision of Grenada CF is to provide Extension and Rural Advisory services that effectively contributes to sustainable agricultural and rural development through vibrant innovation systems.
Our aim is to strengthen extension services in our country by providing support to farmers;
- Through advocacy
- By Influencing policy
- Elimination of silos by promoting linkages between the organizations that usually operate separately
We are on mission is to facilitate knowledge sharing and capacity building of agriculture and rural advisory service providers locally. We believe that we can foster an environment for investment by contributing to sustainable rural development in the Grenada and the wider Caribbean.
The Last Mile Project is made possible through the generous funding of International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) through the Global Forum for Rural Advisory Services (GFRAS) and the support of our dedicated members. The CF is run by a committed board of qualified individuals;
- Mr. Kenly Edwards as Director
- Ms. Brenda Phillip representing the Extension officers of the Min of Agriculture
- Dr. Tessa Barry representing regional CAEPNet
- Mr. Derek Charles as an IICA representative
- Ms. Tara Francis as the Administrative Assistant